Monday, January 31, 2011

Architecture

This was the first spot that I took an archetecture picture at. The building is the Redwood City courthouse square in downtown Redwood City. I have always liked this building and now it is also a museum for the city.
Nikon D90
Tamron 10-24mm

This is a photograph of my Great-grandmother's house in Palo Alto. She owned the house for 60 years before she passed away in 2007.The house is currently on the market to be sold so I went over there to take my photos. This is an early 1900s Craftsman style home.
D90
Tamron 10-24mm
This is a shot out of the slate windows in my great grandma's house. The whole out side of the house is covered in the wooden shingles and I felt that it would be cool to show the outside from the inside. The house also has many of these windows with the metal paning.
D90
50mm f/1.8

This is the living room of the Craftsman Home. It is currently arranged to be sold so I took a photograph of how the brochure would show the living room.
D90
Tamron 10-24mm
This photograph was taken in Redwood City on the side of the John Dihlmann home. This house was also owned by my great-grandmother. She bought it from the fire department of RWC for $1 and had it moved to a vacant next to the library. I practically grew up here, seeing as my parents owned a restaurant in the Diehlmann home for 16 years.
D90
50mm f/3.5



No comments:

Post a Comment